Fecha de inicio:
€635 por día
Tipo de trabajo:
Tipo de compromiso: Consulting.
Descripción: You will be the Supply Chain Business Analyst, reporting to the team leader, specializing in actively supporting, data gathering, analysing, configuring, implementing, and maintaining the business structure to make sure everything is running smoothly through our AX/D365 ERP system.
Años de experiencia mínima: 5 Years.
Habilidades clave requeridas:
- At least three years of relevant experience using Dynamics AX/D365, particularly in Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management.
- Extensive experience migrating the data from legacy systems into D365/AX.
- Participate as a business analyst in important IT development projects.
- Experience troubleshooting within AX/D365 application.
- Stakeholder management.
Key Areas of responsibility:
- Assisting the team lead in all capacities, advising them in choosing the appropriate solutions, along with alternative options and recommendations, all within Dynamics AX/D365 with heavy focus on Supply Chain Management
- Advising the stakeholders and end-users on how to streamline existing systems optimally and guiding future goals and requirements.
- Assists in applying system solutions to business problems through the design and programming of D365/AX.Ability to communicate and work effectively with a variety of different individuals and departments.
- Set-up test plans and schedule their activities with super-users, noting feedback before implementations.
- Apply functional and technical understanding of Dynamics AX/D365 to develop new functionality and integrations with other systems as required to support business growth. Manage operations related to customer service, including reports and documentations.