Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 12 weeks
Rate: £450 per day
Location: Manchester, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: New ERP implementation.
Minimum Years Experience: 5
Description: The ideal BI Developer will have proven experience development and architectural design of a MS SQL Server based BI environment. This includes, but is not limited to, the design and development of Data Warehouse based on dimensional modelling. The successful candidate will be working closely with key business partners and other team members.
5 Key Skills Required:
– Enhance and maintain our BI Solutions and data warehouse using tools such as using PowerBI and Azure SQL Server.
– Work with and Support our business partners to ensure that BI Reporting Solutions meet the business requirements and proper BI reports meet business expectations.
– Work as part of a team to enhance our extraction, transformation, and load processes across our different platforms.
– Work with our QA team, write and maintain testing scripts for our BI solutions.
– Develop advanced data visualization for different business units across the enterprise.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Proven experience using MS SQL in Azure to access, query, and manipulate data, and proven experience using MS SSIS to develop, implement, and maintain ETL processes.
– Experience with utilising PowerBI to provide data and create visualisations, if not then ideally demonstrate experience with a similar different visualisation tool.
– Experience in gathering low level requirements.
– Ability to work in and manage multiple projects and meet established deadlines.
– Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point is essential.