Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 16 weeks
Rate: £450 per day
Location: Manchester, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: D365 implementation.
Minimum Years Experience: 5
Description: Work closely with business users and IT colleagues to own identification & documentation of business and customer requirements, Support design, build/enhance and deliver IT systems, with specific focus on Business Intelligence (BI) & Data Analytics development projects and solutions such as Power BI, Controller, D365 and other business applications.
5 Key Skills Required:
– Ability to handle multiple priorities and deliver to deadlines.
– Capable and willing to own and directly engage in project tasks as needed.
– Be flexible with respect to job responsibilities and consistently strive to be an effective team member.
– Gain a thorough understanding of the Company’s business and the department’s role within the company.
– Ba able to advance current skills and display a willingness to accept future development.
5 Key Ares of Responsibility:
– Work closely with business users to understand and analyse business requirements, evaluate options, research and propose suitable solutions.
– Act as a conduit between BI developers and business users, identifying and rectifying issues during the design, development and testing.
– Develop and maintain and complete relevant project and process documentation, specifically functional specifications, testing protocols and test plans, key process flows, standard operating procedures, etc.
– Research and implement best practice of BI techniques.
– Support the design and development for D365 (Financials, BI, and Data Management).