Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £68,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: End user
Description: Currently looking for a passionate CE Functional Sr Analyst who is responsible to configure, implement, maintain and upgrade functional/business areas in Customer Engagement (CE) application modules, analyse user requirements to determine CE system configuration and customisation.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Demonstrates 5+ Years of MS Customer Engagement (or similar CRM system) and or experience in a functional or BA role.
– Global rollout experience preferable.
– Broader ERP rollout experience preferable.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Works with the programme team and business units to design, configure, test, train and implement Customer Engagement (CE) across the business.
– Work closely with the D365 Finance and Operations team to ensure consistency and seamless integration between the CE platform and Finance and Operations platform.
– Provide support for users of the business, identifying, troubleshooting and resolving issues reported by users. Follow established processes for support, including logging issues, escalating internally or with partners r Microsoft, document solutions etc.
– Identify opportunities for system or process improvement and progress accordingly.
– Work with other project teams and assist as needed with delivering adoption and optimisation opportunities.