Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 26 weeks
Rate: £550 per day
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: D365 Implementation
Description: Local PMO support: manage work packages, planning, communication, coordination of project teams/projects in the UK&I and S&D.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Support the UK&I and S&D Operations teams in the implementation of the new ERP system and future installs.
– Produce and manage project documentation: MS Project Plans, Visio scope docs, RAID Log and reports.
– Support project teams throughout the full life cycle of the ERP project.
– The local PM will support the UK&I and S&D Programme in the implementation of MSD 365 F&O into the European business.
– Managing multiple workstreams.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Communication with project teams and 3rd party suppliers.
– Production and management of project documentation, scope docs, test plans, training plans and reports.
– Facilitation and minute taking, scope, project workshops.
– Support the Management of RAID logs & DevOps.
– Manage project file structure, Dropbox or SharePoint