Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £80,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Consulting
Description: The Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant will be responsible for reviewing client business processes, re-engineering the client’s processes to improve efficiency and performing many of the functional tasks required for a successful CRM implementation.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 years.
5 Key Skills Required:
– 5 years overall MS Dynamics CRM experience.
– Experience as an MS Dynamics CRM consultant in a client facing role for MS Dynamics top tier or similar consulting organization is highly desirable.
– Hands-on experience in designing, configuring or administering MS Dynamics CRM required.
– MS SQL Server and SSRS reporting services experience.
– Working with all phases of the SDLC process.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Interact with prospects and clients to understand business requirements.
– Demonstrate MSCRM solution capabilities to the client.
– Advise on complex MS Dynamics CRM business cases and propose comprehensive solutions based on MS CRM, 3rd parties and customizations.
– Create functional requirement and functional design for customizations.
– Assist sales and presales teams to prepare proposals, participate on client presentations and support business development and the sale of professional services when necessary.