Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £90,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/Scotland, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Global F&O implementation
Description: My client is a high-growth digital technology business based in various locations across the UK. Progress your career in a rewarding environment working with brilliant people, where you will build and lead a rapidly growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business that’s in the top 5% of Microsoft business applications partners worldwide. To support their continuous growth, they are looking for a F&SCM lead Consultant to join their growing team. You will deliver high profile and high value Dynamics AX/365 projects and have a proven track record in customer engagement and application consultancy. You will utilise your experience and consulting skills to.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience with Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 for Finance focussing on core financial modules.
– Experience leading and managing high performing teams.
– Experience with SCM and CE would be advantageous.
– Strengths in requirements gathering and process mapping.
– Fixed asset and finance managing experience.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Work with customers to understand and define their business processes and to configure Dynamics AX/365 accordingly.
– Design and test customisations to the Dynamics AX/365 system.
– Ensure projects remain on track through daily communications with the customer and/or project manager.
– Participate in informal or formal design and architect sessions with fellow consultants.
– Supervise and mentor consultants.