Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £85,000 per Annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Consultancy
Description: Currently looking for a D365 F&O Developer to join a Microsoft Gold partner, on a permanent basis.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Strong FO product knowledge.
– Experience designing and customizing FO application.
– Proficiency in X++, Data Management(DIXF), SSRS, Security framework.
– Experience with D365FO interfacing and integration.
– Knowledge in gathering technical requirements.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Design and develop systems to support both business and technical integration needs.
– Responsible for development efforts for software enhancements, extensions, defect corrections and integration of features in Dynamics 365 FO.
– Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions across technologies.
– Have an understanding of the D365 FO technology stack and the peripheral technologies that can be leveraged including, but not limited to, Azure, Azure SQL, Power BI, Common Data Service, Power Apps, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Machine Learning, etc.
– Take a user centered approach and rapidly iterate.