Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 13 weeks
Rate: £600 per Day
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: D365 F&O Implementation
Description: My client is a high growth digital technology business dedicated to helping organisations undergo digital transformation, step by step with Microsoft. To support their continuous growth, they are looking for Dynamics F&O Finance Consultants to join their growing teams. You will deliver high profile and high value Dynamics AX/365 projects and have a proven track record of working on complex projects in fast paced environments. You will utilize your experience and consulting skills to provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance & Operations, application and evaluate the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience of key modules GL PL AP.
– Experience of Microsoft Dynamics F&O.
– Experience with Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 for Finance including.
– Experience working in an SI environment.
– Experience with key stakeholder management and requirement gathering.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Significant experience with Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 for Finance including: Financials, General Ledger/PL/SL/Fixed Assets/VAT and Budgeting.
– Work with customers to understand and define their business processes and to configure Dynamics AX/365 accordingly.
– Assist customers with configuration tasks, data migration and end-to-end testing.
– Ensure projects remain on track through daily communications with the customer and/or project manager.
– Participate in informal or formal design and architecting sessions with fellow consultants.