Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 26 weeks
Rate: £800 per Day
Location: Scotland/Remote, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: You will help improve the mapping of industry specific requirements to the functions of the new D365 F&O platform. Identifying solution gaps and developing solution options.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– A proven track record in Dynamics 365 F&O or AX implementations.
– Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with a confident approach in a user stakeholder facing environment.
– Hands on professional experience working in a global enterprise.
– An analytical, structured, and systematic approach to work with creative thinking skills and problem solving abilities.
– AX or D365 configuration experience.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Good experience with requirement analysis, process design, functional design, data migration, functional testing and end user training.
– Experience of conducting workshops with stakeholders and business process reengineering.
– Developing functional documentation to compliment developments and taking an essential stance in rolling out changes company wide.
– D365 experience in a full lifecycle implementation of AX or D365.
– Good experience in requirement analysis, fit-gap analysis, conducting functional design, process design and product configuration.