Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 52 weeks
Rate: £600 per Day
Location: Remote/London/Scotland, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: D365 F&O Implementation
Description: My client is looking for a talented D365 F&O Solution Architect To provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance & Operations (Microsoft Dynamics) application, specifically focused on the Order to Cash process, and evaluate the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality. My client is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. They are compelled by their core values to drive transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies, and industries. They deliver full lifecycle solutions from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious and enthusiastic technical lead who will nurture needs and deliver Microsoft Business Applications solutions for existing and prospective clients. Working with the Business Analysis practice and client teams to design, build, oversee, and implement solutions using the F&O first-party applications.
Minimum Years’ Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– A minimum of 5 years consulting experience in business applications with focus on business modeling and software implementation.
– Experience in OTC or similar modules.
– Experience in D365 F&O.
– Experience implementing D365FO localization packs.
– International roll out experience.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– participate in every aspect of the implementation from analysing the customer’s business requirements to configuring the Microsoft Dynamics application to meet the customer’s needs.
– collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organisation and with the other project solution architects, to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
– be responsible for identifying and specifying any customisations to Microsoft Dynamics application required to achieve the customer’s business requirements.
– ideally have experience on working on projects where D365FO has been implemented alongside and integrated with D365CE.
– where possible have relevant or related industry experience and understands challenges and risks when implementing vertical applications.