Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £75,000 per Annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Consultancy
Description: Our client requires a D365 F&O Training Consultant to join them for a permanent basis, to work with them across a number of end clients.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Previous experience training out Dynamics finance modules in a multi legal entity, multi country environment.
– Experience supporting the design, development and support of data migration and integrations.
– Provide on site support and assistance throughout delivery and go live phases of the project.
– Experience in training full D365 implementations and all phases of the project life cycle.
– Experience across CE, SCM, Warehouse and Logistics, would be an advantage.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Ability to work with multiple Stakeholders, across the business.
– Ability to be on site, as and when needed.
– Prepare and conduct business process training analysis.
– Design and implement a training plan.
– Work alongside Training and Learning Manager.