Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 26 weeks
Rate: £500 per day
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement: The Dynamics D365 for Finance and Operations Functional Consultant helps contribute to the clients existing project success.
Description: You will help improve the mapping of industry-specific requirements to the functions of the new Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations platform. Identifying solution gaps and developing solution options.
Minimum Years Experience: 5
5 Key Skills Required:
– A proven track record in Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX implementation.
– Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with a confident approach in a user/ stakeholder facing environment.
– Hands-on professional experience working in a global enterprise.
– An analytical, structured, and systematic approach to work with creative thinking skills and problem-solving abilities.
– AX/D365 configuration experience.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Good experience with requirement analysis, process design, functional design, data migration, functional testing, and user training.
– Experience of conducting workshops with stakeholders, and business process reengineering.
– Developing functional documentation to compliment developments and taking an essential stance in rolling out changes company-wide.
– D365- Experience in a full lifecycle implementation of AX/D365.
– Good experience in requirement analysis, fit-gap analysis, conducting functional design, process design and product configuration.