Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £85,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/Portsmouth, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Consultancy
Description: Currently working with a global Dynamics Partner who are looking for an experienced D365 F&O Functional Consultant to join them on a permanent basis.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Strong experience of D365 F&O.
– Clear communication skills to all stakeholders.
– Personable and able to explain the requirements of the system to non-systems team members.
– Experience of generating and delivering effective solutions to systems challenges.
– Systems transformation experience.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Support on solutioning and implementations for new entity set ups.
– Undertake a full review of the D365 system and work with the finance leadership committee around their points of frustration to create a full improvement strategy for the system.
– Communicate inefficiencies or issues with the system and feel confident challenging when necessary.
– Delivery of improvement projects within the D365 system including managing deadlines and effective communication throughout.
– Potential to be involved in some of the wider Global D365 strategies.