Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £100,000 per Annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Our client is undertaking several strategic IT initiatives to support the development of the business and we are seeking to recruit an experienced Project Management IT professional to take responsibility for ERP D365 implementations.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Proven track record in Project Management and delivery of ERP solutions.
– Track record of interpreting business and user requirements and providing IT solutions.
– An understanding of integrated systems and excellent knowledge of business processes financial, procurement, product manufacturing and distribution, sales, and customer service.
– Experience of Microsoft D365 F&O and prior involvement with either Financials, Trade & Logistics, Production, Warehousing, Sales modules.
– Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SSRS to write and understand Microsoft SQL including SQL queries, stored procedures, and views some or all an advantage.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Manage the Implementation of the clients ERP strategy focussed initially on the UK Retail business, using D365 F&O.
– Working closely with our technology vendors and Core Technology Services to optimise our ERP applications investment and system processes and performance.
– Working with external vendors, the business and internal IT and Development during build and testing phases on application.
– During application implementation, provide project management for data migration and conversion services, on-site support, documentation, and training.
– People Management of technology resources as required.