Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 26 weeks
Rate: £550 per Day
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: We are seeking a highly motivated D365 CE Functional Consultant, with Project Operations experience to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing functional consulting services to our client, helping them to configure and implement the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) platform to meet their organisation’s business objectives.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Must have worked with Project Operations, within D365 CE.
– Analyse customer business requirements to design and configure Dynamics 365.
– Able to illicit multiple business requirements.
– Strong configuration experience, with D365.
– Several D365 CE implementations under your belt.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Working closely with the clients MS Dynamics Partner.
– Liaising with multi-Country based Stakeholders.
– Developing custom solutions to meet customer needs, including custom workflows, plug-ins, and customisations.
– Collaborating with the customer to ensure that the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement platform is configured properly.
– Ability to report and communicate at all levels across business.