Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 44 weeks
Rate: £700 per Day
Location: Various Sites, USA
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: D365 Global roll-out
Description: Currently looking for a D365 SCM Functional consultant to join an end user, working on their D365l roll-out.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience of minimum 2-3 full life-cycle implementations using MS Dynamics D365 FO SCM Solutions.
– Having a good knowledge of D365 FO SCM modules while holding certifications in the most current versions.
– Set up and configure SCM modules like Sales / Purchase / Procurement / Trade & Logistics & Inventory Management in D365 FO product.
– Implement and manage SCM modules like Sales / Purchase / Procurement / Trade & Logistics & Inventory Management in D365 FO product.
– Knowledge of Production (Manufacturing), Advanced Warehouse Management and Project Management
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Gathering, understanding, analysing client business processes to re-engineer/design the solution improving operational efficiency.
– Performing functional support tasks for D365 FO application maintenance and operations.
– Collaborate with business user(s) to understand problem statement and providing or implementing best suitable solution.
– To present analysis and recommendations, both orally and in writing as required, communicating data and information effectively.
– Adopt industry best practices within the implementation cycle to align with strategic roadmap.