Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £85,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: CE and Power Platform Integration
Description: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior MS Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Power Platform Developer to join my clients Microsoft Business Apps Practice, the top UK Dynamics practice in Government and growing across a range of industries. If you have a strong Dynamics 365 background, they can provide an excellent platform to develop your career in order for you to help their clients tackle some of their biggest challenges. As a Dynamics 365 and Power Platform developer you will work as part of their teams to deliver fantastic solutions on enterprise-level client projects, working within verticals including Public Services, Automotive, Insurance and many more.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience in Dynamics CE.
– Experience in Dynamics Power Apps.
– Experience in C# plugin development.
– Experience in Dynamics 365 Web API.
– Experience in Dynamics 365 for Sales.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Deliver innovative Dynamics 365 CE & Power Automate solutions through all stages of the development lifecycle from analysis to design to development to testing to training to implementation and service transition.
– Liaise with internal and external customers to understand their business and technical requirements and then develop a technical design to meet their needs.
– Define low level designs to clearly articulate in detail how the solution will meet the business requirements.
– Lead and mentor other technical team members to ensure high quality and best practice delivery.
– Collaborate as a senior member of the development team with business analysts, solution architects and other IT professionals to implement Dynamics 365 & Power Platform solutions.