Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £85,000 per Annum
Location: Edinburgh, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Overseeing D365 CE Delivery Function
Description: My client is looking for a talented D365 CE service Delivery Manger to join their Group is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. They are compelled by their core values to drive transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies, and industries. They deliver full lifecycle solutions from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious and enthusiastic consultant who will nurture needs and deliver Microsoft Business Applications solutions for existing and prospective clients. Working with the Business Analysis practice and client teams to design, build, oversee, and implement solutions using the Power Platform and Dynamics 365 customer engagement first-party applications.
Minimum Years’ Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Must have strong experience as Technical Consultant or Architect and Business Analyst in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE.
– Strong client facing communication skills.
– Experience and a Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE and experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM.
– Experience with Experience with onsite and offshore delivery models.
– Experience with Agile implementations.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Managing the entire Service Delivery Dynamics 365 sub segment of the Service Delivery unit according to the agreed-upon Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements.
– Coordinating and looking after daily operational activities that are performed by delivery teams.
– Managing and guiding work of the Dynamics technical experts and product SME’s on the project.
– Managing the Communications with the Client.
– Acting as first escalation point for critical Client Dynamics service delivery issues regarding service activities.