Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 52 weeks
Rate: £600 per Day
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: The ERP Workstream Manager is accountable for the successful delivery and management of assigned project workstreams on the ERP programme. Workstreams can be functional (e.g., Operations, Finance, HR) or cross-functional (e.g., Integration). Working in conjunction with the core and extended programme team and where appropriate partner SI teams, this role is responsible for ensuring all stated deliverables are met according to the relevant project plans.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– At least 5 years of demonstrated competency in an ERP project role, acting as a workstream or project manager on large end-to-end implementations.
– Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and lifecycle phases.
– Effectively influencing and negotiating skills in an environment where this role may not directly control resources.
– Knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence.
– Relevant project management training and certification. Excellent knowledge of Azure DevOps.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Manage detailed schedule plans and ensure the plan is synchronised with the programme level master plan.
– Ensure schedule and resourcing plans are appropriate for accomplishing the stated workstream level objectives.
– Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and required activities and tasks.
– Ensure duties responsibilities, and scope of authority is clearly assigned to project personnel.
– Monitor and ensure Azure DevOps is used appropriately in support of workstream delivery.