Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 26 weeks
Rate: £650 per Day
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: D365 Global roll-out
Description: Currently looking for an ERP Change, Communications and Training Lead to join their global ERP implementation.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 years
5 Key Skills Required:
– A minimum of five years of experience leading the change management approach for a large and complex programme of work in the ERP space.
– A solid understanding of how people go through change.
– Able to clearly digest and simplify complex information to articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
– Experience with large-scale organisational change efforts.
– Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Develop the overall change management, communication and training strategy for the programme.
– Ensure project teams consider change management, communication and training activities as part of their project planning.
– Create and implement change management, communication and training plans and integrate activities into the overall programme plan.
– Ensure activities are well sequenced, coordinated and aligned with Group Communications and Marketing strategy and plans.
– Pilot or test, and evaluate plans and activity to continually improve, and capture and share learning and best practice as programme progresses.