Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £38,000 per Annum
Location: Kent, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: ERP support
Description: Currently working with an end user in the food industry, who are looking for an ERP Support Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Good analytical and problem solving skills.
– A good general IT background and experience in supporting common operating platforms.
– Experience in ERP Applications and or Software solutions for Food Industry, Supply Chain or FMCG sectors.
– Understanding of integrated systems and business processes.
– 6 to 12 months experience in Microsoft Dynamics Navision and or other ERP solution environment.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Provide front facing IT support of existing ERP system and IT solutions within the business.
– Facilitating and replicating software support call issues.
– Will be required to learn new technologies as appropriate and to develop and implement new working practices and systems.
– Will assist with the maintenance and support of IT systems and infrastructure.
– Preparation of training materials.