Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 13 weeks
Rate: £600 per Day
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Public sector integration award winning consultancy
Description: D365 F&SCM Solutions Architect required to work for an award winning digital agency. As a Solution Architect you will be working with business critical projects across multiple sectors delivering cutting edge solutions. My client helps modernize technology, re-imagining processes and transform experiences so that their clients can stay ahead in a fast changing world.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience of Dynamics 365 F&SCM capabilities and extensibility.
– Experience and In depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics F&SCM platform.
– Experience of being Hands on in F&SCM.
– Experience of data integration and data migration projects.
– Experience of Design & Development experience in Dynamics 365.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Should be able to Interface with BAS, SME end users and Functional Lead to understand customers environment, and advise on fit of Dynamics to their needs including integration with third party systems.
– Should be able to manage and guide work of the Dynamics Developers, and product SME’s on the project.
– Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 & experience of working on full life cycle implementations.
– Should be able to write high level solution architecture and detailed Technical Design documentation.
– Should be able to test the functions and the features being developed and confirm that they fulfil the business requirements.