Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £80,000 per Annum
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Technology delivery
Description: Currently working with an end user looking for a Head of Technology Delivery to grow their Technology leadership team.
Minimum Years Experience: 8 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Portfolio management of multiple technology programmes and projects.
– Excellent project and delivery management skills including planning, resourcing, budgeting and RAID management.
– Self starter, dynamic, driven individual with a passion for driving positive change.
– Excellent communicator and problem-solver with the ability to think strategically.
– Ability to coordinate and work with internal teams, external contractors and various third party suppliers.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Delivery of Technology change projects to defined standards and agreed success criteria.
– Ownership and management of the Technology portfolio, delivery management principles, practices and assets to ensure change activity meets time, cost and quality.
– Ownership of Technology governance and ways of working.
– Responsible for adoption of new and appropriate delivery methodologies to improve maturity of Technology delivery capability.
– Key role in shaping business wide, Project Management Office (PMO), governance and deliver methodologies in collaboration with the Business Transformation Lead.