Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £60,000 per annum
Location: Remote with travel, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: As a Business Consultant, you will have ownership of the clients from initial engagement to go live, you will work with a talented team to deliver, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagements/CRM projects to our clients.
Description: Our client’s mission is to improve the lives and business success of their clients. They do this by transforming clients’ businesses with best-in-class Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions that allows them to grow, scale, acquire new businesses, expand into new territories and many more.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years.
5 Key Skills Required:
– Understand the client’s business, culture, industry/environment.
– Understanding client requirements, conduct stakeholder workshops, fit gap analysis.
– Create business solution to address the clients need for change.
– Delivery of project tasks in given time-scales and budgets.
– Become a subject matter expert in a Dynamics 365application, become the go-to person on the application.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Be an excellent communicator, be able to communicate and engage with people at all levels of an organisation and build productive relationships.
– Manage your time effectively, know how to prioritise your workload and complete tasks within your given deadlines.
– You’ll have a growth mindset, passion for knowledge and the want to learn and evolve.
– Be passionate about creating changes in in Businesses to create a better workplace and efficiencies.
– You’ll be willing to travel to client sites, locally, nationally and internationally.