Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £70,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: To lead the IT team, providing support to the existing services and development of applications for retails stores across the UK.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience working in IT supporting a significant number of users and business critical applications and services.
– A track record in the delivery of significant IT projects in a complex business environment throughout the full project lifecycle.
– Experience in project planning, budgeting, estimating, monitoring and controlling tools and techniques.
– Knowledge and experience using industry standard project and service management methodology.
– Experience in line management of teams with between 5 and 15 people.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Manage the IT stores support and development team ensuring staff have the knowledge to manage critical store support functions and incidents that cannot be resolved by the IT Service Desk within the target SLAs.
– Configure the new tills and back office systems for new store openings.
– Support the smooth transition of new applications, services and hardware from Service Design projects into service operation.
– Agree the project delivery plans for IT store projects.
– Ensure projects are defined, resourced and funded to deliver the agreed scope, timescales, budget and quality.