Engagement Type: Implementation.
Description: Our client is currently undergoing a major transformation programme which involves standardising processes and implementing a new ERP System, Microsoft Dynamics 365
Minimum Years’ Experience: 5 Years.
5 Key Skills Required:
- Must have proven experience in implementing Microsoft D365 Finance and Operations.
- Proven track record with at least three full lifecycle implementations.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully on large-scale projects.
- Broad business process experience.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide overall project communication to internal stakeholders.
- Manage all aspects of the project within the allocated workstream.
- Manage project activities, including issue tracking and risk mitigation, lead project team meetings.
- Establish milestones and actively manage cross dependencies with other workstreams and projects.
- Manage the full lifecycle of the project and ensure each aspect of the project is completed.