Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: We are looking to engage a Senior Dynamics Solutions Architect for an F&O implementation with a well-known end-user client.
Minimum Years’ Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
- Using the latest technology, Dynamics 365 F&O.
- You will be responsible for several phases throughout the project lifecycle, including Finance, Projects, and Supply Chain Management.
- Business process optimisation, system configuration and customisation, as well as integrations with existing applications.
- Provide leadership by working closely with Project Managers and key stakeholders in the organisation to help drive user understanding and adoption of a new system.
- Work closely with the Programme Manager, Technical and Functional team members to ensure a clear end solution.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
- Proven ability to create innovative solutions to complex business requirements as well as optimising business processes.
- Strong engagement and influencing skills.
- Lead the Solution Delivery for your specific workstream.
- Experience Designing & Delivering D365FO.
- Manage functional resources.