Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: You will be responsible for the successful delivery of a number of NAV Solutions/Projects. Ideally being involved in the presales process right through to the completion of the project and the handover to Support.
Minimum Years Experience: 7 Years
Key Skills Required:
- Extensive experience with Dynamics NAV up to the latest versions.
- Broad Dynamics NAV module understanding covering all core modules and additional add-on solutions.
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Direct experience in consultancy and solution architecture within a Microsoft Gold Partner environment.
- Track record of Dynamics NAV implementation experience either as a team member or team leader.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Be a champion for technical solutions on the Microsoft platform with a keen understanding of Dynamics NAV development practices, and a good knowledge of other development techniques.
- Provide capability to develop sector-specific templates to enhance the out of the box Dynamics NAV functionality, giving a unique selling point and a resaleable asset.
- Deliver high-quality development services to clients.
- Work closely with the architecture team to design and develop our most complex customer needs, providing development only where these requirements cannot be met through configuration.
- Creating high quality and sustainable client solutions and project documentation.