Engagement Type: Microsoft Azure Development
Description: Our clients, a leading consultancy, are looking to secure an Azure developer, to help strengthen and improve their Azure solution capability. The Azure developer will have strong SQL/SSIS experience and will work to support the creation of several cloud-based solutions and services for their end clients.
Key Skills Required:
- Demonstrable experience in client-based and/or web-based Microsoft technologies and tools such as C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, SSIS and/or BizTalk, Visual Studio, TFS, etc.
- At least 12 months’ experience in PaaS offerings such as Compute, App Service, Data and Enterprise Integration.
- You will be expected to demonstrate a solid understanding and experience in at least 3 key technologies such as Web Apps, API Apps, SQL or NoSQL databases, Service Fabric, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, and Service Bus.
- Experience in analysing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code.
- Experience with one or more delivery methodologies, such as Waterfall and Agile.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Delivery of Azure-based technical solutions.
- To be able to offer technical recommendations, on application system designs.
- Supporting pre-sales activities through the delivery of proof of concepts.
- Assisting architects and sales leads in crafting Azure-based solutions and making sustainable technical recommendations.
- Supply to technical design leadership during client engagement projects.