$USD85,200 per annum
New York State, USA
Engagement Type: BI Development
Description: Our client is a market-leading organisation in health technology. It provides a complete, integrated virtual and in-person healthcare service, which combines clinical excellence with streamlined, world-class healthcare services. This is a Microsoft environment where they are looking to define the data and key metrics to build a common understanding of data and how it is used, company wide.
Key Skills Required:
- Power BI.
- An understanding of data warehouse design, data mining and ETL processes.
- Business intelligence & data analytics experience, using multiple tools.
- Excellent problem-solver able to analyse data, identify issues/opportunities, design and implement pragmatic solutions.
Areas of Responsibility:
- To build a deep knowledge of the company data and be able to extract insights from it.
- Maintain, monitor and troubleshoot the existing data integrations between Dynamics 365 and SQL server using SSIS, data transformations (stored procedures), using T-SQL and SQL server, reports and dashboards using SQL server, SSRS and Power BI.
- Develop new data management solutions and business intelligence platforms using SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and Power BI.
- Work with the Lead Data Architect to design and develop enhancements to the data infrastructure.
- Manage the bulk import of customer data into Dynamics 365 from numerous external clients.