Engagement Type: Implementation.
Description: The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of Dynamics 365 Business Central, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Minimum Years’ Experience: 3 Years.
Key Skills Required:
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience working on design, configuration, and support of Dynamics 365 Business Central and/or Dynamics NAV 2016/2017/2018.
- Strong knowledge of C\AL, and experience with AL.
- Understanding of Events and Subscribers and Dynamics NAV Web Services (REST,SOAP,Json etc).
- Knowledge on RDLC Report.
- A good level of competence with analysis tools such as SSRS, SSIS, SSAS Cubes and PowerBI.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Technical design, development and testing of core Dynamics 365 Business Central Apps
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand the technical requirements and scope out modifications and custom development
- Create, Design and modify the default reporting in Dynamic 365 BC
- Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents
- Make technical recommendations for installation, modifications and custom development
- Ensure development best practices are adhered to by other team members