Engagement Type: Development.
Description: This is a major global rollout of D365 F&O. The scope of this role is to provide development expertise around the area of D365 SCM, to ensure all technical specification match up to functional requirements.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years.
Key Skills Required:
- Microsoft Dynamics F&O object-oriented programming X++, C#, .NET, Java, C++, SQL, Azure DevOps
- Installation & Configuration skills of D365 Finance & SCM and AX2012.
- Familiar with Automotive / EDI processes, ideally with industrial products background is a plus.
- Familiar with Warehouse and Production area.
- Familiar with D365 Finance & SCM Warehouse Application.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Development in D365 Finance and D365 Supply Chain Management (formerly D365 Finance & Operations) and AX2012 R3.
- Implementing new complex requirements and extending the existing D365 Finance & SCM solution (MorphX, X++, C#, .NET).
- Upgrade from Dynamics AX 2012 R3 to Dynamics 365 Finance & SCM.
- Interface development/APIs (oData, JSON etc.)
- Provide solutions and estimations to the business.