Engagement Type: Consulting.
Description: The successful candidate will be responsible for participating in all phases of the project life cycle including: analyzing, designing, modeling, testing, training, pre and post Go live support,and deploying suitable and appropriate solutions.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years.
Key Skills Required:
- Demonstrate capabilities in evaluating SCM processes and recommending improvements.
- Understand how to build and maintain positive client and peer relationships.
- Excellent customer facing skills, able to communicate at all levels of an organization, from C-Suite, SME and End users.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, communication (written and verbal) and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable in settings from smaller Discovery/Workshop environments all the way to the Board Room.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Ensure sound design and architecture processes are followed. Advising the business when required and utilising third parties to create capacity.
- Lead the solution design for the Dynamics 365 programme, creating and maintaining all aspects of solution architecture with a focus on business engagement and documentation – essentially defining the Dynamics 365 architecture and technology frameworks.
- Be responsible for developing and maintaining the architectural road map, combining solution, integration, and infrastructure activities also from an operational perspective.
- Guide and enable the business, partners and technology teams in the Dynamics 365 implementation, providing frameworks, architecture and procedures as required.
- Work closely with the application support specialists to maintain software applications and integrations, ensuring pragmatic use of ‘best practice’ control and process are applied.