Engagement Type: Consulting.
Description: To lead requirements gathering workshops and functional design analysis. Actively engage in fit/ gap analysis discussions and be responsible for quality, on-time delivery of your functional area’s deliverables such as To-be business process and functional design documents, system configurations, system tests, solution system walkthroughs, and finalization of solution design.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years.
Key Skills Required:
- At least 5 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 RTM, R2 or R3 is required
- Experience in Demand forecasting, Master planning and Warehouse management is required
- Experience in Expense Management, Multi-company, Project Accounting, Financial Management is a plus.
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio or other process modelling tools preferred.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Drive Conference Room Pilot (CRP) and other system walkthrough presentations showcasing Microsoft D365 F&O’s capabilities supporting customer requirements.
- Help customers appreciate out-of-the-box system capabilities and advise how to best utilize standard solution with creative configuration.
- Prepare Business Process Discovery Documents.
- Prepare functional specification for customizations required for Dynamics 365 ERP implementations.
- Prepare User Manuals and Training Plans.