Engagement Type: Finance Transformation
Description: Dynamics AX 2012 finance consultant needed for an immediate start on a 6 month initial contract. You will need to provide in-depth functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX for finance-based application estate, driving, supporting and giving strategic direction on the use of the application, its configuration and future enhancements and evolution.
Minimum Years Experience: 4 years
Key Skills Required:
- A good insight into Dynamics AX 2012, with emphasis on the functional aspect.
- You will be at a senior level, with the ability to work independently.
- Be comfortable to communicate to the client to understand and administer their requirements.
- Lead the analysis and design phase of the project.
- Create EDD, FDD and test scenarios.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Identifying organisational and functional requirements for new applications or enhancements to existing applications.
- The creation and maintenance of environment, functional and configuration documentation of the IT Business Systems estate.
- Assisting in the monitoring and management of MS Dynamics AX and related application estate, ensuring high availability and performance at all times.
- Liaising with key business stakeholders whilst providing updates, documentation, testing assistance and supporting the journey to BAU activities.
- Liaising with all business users when resolving escalated support and operational impacting system issues, providing documented instructions and training when necessary.