Engagement Type: Financials Transformation
Description: Prodapta are currently working with a global end user who is in the market for a Workday Financials consultant to join them for an initial 6-month contract period. Ideally you will have experience across a number of financials modules, including: GL, Billing, Receivables, Procurement, Payables and more. As a member of this fantastic goal-achieving team, you will be expected to assist them through the transformation, implementation and operation phases of this large-scale piece.
Key Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or the equivalent professional work experience.
- 4+ years of professional hands-on functional financials experience, ideally within Workday but alternatively in another ERP financials system (Dynamics, Peoplesoft, Oracle or SAP).
- A vast knowledge across a range of financials modules is a must.
- Ideally you will have experience in leading teams through the design, configuration, testing for a successful implementation.
- Workday certification in Financials is preferable.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Guide the client through the design, configuration, testing, and implementation.
- Use your expertise to recommend the best solution based on the client’s requirements, budget and timeframe.
- Guide the customer through key design sessions and configuration decisions based on best practice, whilst adapting to the customer’s unique business requirements at all times.
- Use your initiative to perform multiple tasks, whilst regularly keeping the client, your team and your engagement manager fully up to speed.
- You will act as a mentor to fellow consultants and analysts.